My Happy Day at Happy Day Farm

Hello Sunshine!

If you're looking for Fun Fall Festivities to ring in the season, I've got the perfect place for you.  Happy Day Farms in Manalapan, New Jersey truly lives up to its name! I spent the most beautiful sunny Saturday exploring every inch of this Farm Wonderland and I'd highly recommend it.


Pumpkins, hayrides, and sunflowers, oh my! Happy Day Farm has it all!  I recently visited the Fall Harvest Festival at Happy Day Farm, only an hour away from Philly.  Ironically, I've only ever been to the farm with my kindergarten students (for 10 straight years of teaching).  So I was so excited to enjoy a day at the farm as a girls' date! 


  • Happy Day Farm Location: 106 Iron Ore Road, Manalapan, New Jersey
  • Cost: $20 online only
  • Hours of Operation: 10:00am to 5:00pm
  • Safety Measures: Masks are not required for this outdoor event, use your discretion in big crowds
  • Website: HappyDayFarmNJ.com

We started our day exploring the corn maze.  Happy Day Farm boasts one of America's top 10 corn mazes with a ten-acre Mario Brother's inspired design. We conquered the 25-minute maze.  I dare you to try to 45-minute maze -- it's a doozy!



After our maze adventure, we enjoyed a refreshing cold apple cider from the general store and a crispy funnel cake with a heaping pile of sugar!  I had to stop myself from buying a half dozen apple cider donuts (my dentist will thank me later).  We strolled around and took in all the sights and sounds of the festival.  Families all around us enjoyed fun slides, jungle gyms, races, go-karts, and even a petting zoo.  There were SO many things to do, we could barely decide what to try next.  My favorite was the classic hi-striker game! I felt like I was at an old-fashioned county fair.  The atmosphere was alive with Fall Fun!  


After a lot of walking around, we took a hayride to the Pumpkin Patch.  We enjoyed pumpkin sculptures, pumpkin picking, and plenty of photo ops!  I was very impressed with how aesthetically pleasing, yet engaging, the activities and displays were.  And to top it off, the staff at the farm was so helpful and friendly.  


Our last stop, and the highlight of the entire experience, in my opinion, was the sunflower field! Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE sunflowers. I'm mesmerized by these tall graceful flowers and how they thrive in the sun (and they happen to be my favorite color).  My first time ever seeing a field of sunflowers was in Italy as I traveled through the countryside on a Euro trip years ago.  I knew from that moment I HAD to find a sunflower field near me to live out my sunkissed dreams!  Well, Happy Day Farms understood the assignment and delivered.  I was blown away by the sprawling field, filled with fun props and photo booths.  The bright yellow flowers touching the bold blue horizon line of the sky was the icing on the cake of a beautiful day! 




T'was a HAPPY DAY at Happy Day Farms! 

What part of the farm would you like to visit? Comment below!

As always, my prayer is that you are happy and healthy and find sunshine wherever you are.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Pop-Up Art Exhibitions You Should Pop Into

Hello Sunshine!

10 Things To Think About Since the World "Re-Opened"