Hello Sunshine!

Allow me to introduce myself: 

I'm Driana Rai and I'm here to bring a little sunshine to your day 🌻 


Welcome to "Rai of Sunshine!" Thanks for joining me on my journey! I'm an aspiring lifestyle blogger and fervent seeker of joy.


I'm a teacher, an artist, and full-time "life of the party!"  I'm a homeowner and dog mom based in Philadelphia, PA.  For as long as I can remember, I've had a knack for finding the sunshine in every moment.  That light shines brightest when I'm purposely choosing joy and living in gratitude.  Over the years, I've come to realize my joy is multiplied when I share it with others.

So here I am, sharing snapshots of the beautiful life that God has given me, in hopes that it can bring a little sunshine to your day.  If faith, fashion, and fun are your favorite "F" words, then you've come to the right place.  If you like other "F' words too, I think you'll fit in just fine :)

I want this to be a community. A place where I can share my truth and you can share yours. A place where you can be validated and educated. A place where we can find the light in this crazy, dark, world...together.

My prayer is always that you are happy, healthy, and able to find the sunshine wherever you are. 

Driana Rai








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Pop-Up Art Exhibitions You Should Pop Into

10 Things To Think About Since the World "Re-Opened"